Naturally, the kitchen is the heart of the home. And what part of the kitchen usually gets the most traffic? Arguably, that would be the sink. It’s where you begin to wash the dishes after dinner, get a class of cool water, fill up the coffee pot, wash your hands and do countless other things.
And did you notice a trend? All of these activities have to do with the faucet. Homeowners often overlook the faucet, but not me. I know how important it is to choose from the best kitchen faucets for my kitchen, and you should too! Below, you’ll find a list of quality kitchen faucet reviews so that you can have the best kitchen faucet and reap all the benefits.
Our Top 10 Faucet Chart
- Our Top 10 Faucet Chart
- What Is the Best Kitchen Faucet?
- Best Kitchen Faucets Reviews
- Delta Faucet 9178-AR-DST Leland Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Magnetic Docking
- American Standard 4175.300.075 Colony Soft Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
- Kohler K-560-VS Bellera Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
- Moen 7594SRS Arbor One-Handle High Arc Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
- Delta Faucet 9159-AR-DST Trinsic Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
- KOHLER K-596-CP Simplice Single-Hole Pull-down Kitchen Faucet
- KOHLER K-10433-VS Forte Single Control Pullout Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Kraus KPF-1602 Single Handle Pull Down Commercial Kitchen Faucet
- Delta 980T-SSSD-DST Pilar Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
- Moen 7594ESRS Arbor With Motion Sense One-Handle High Arc Pull Down Kitchen Faucet Featuring Reflex
- What Are the Top Faucet Brands?
- Different Types of Kitchen Faucets Available
- Tips for Choosing the Best Kitchen Faucet
- Kitchen Faucet FAQ
- Making the Final Decision on a Kitchen Faucet
What Is the Best Kitchen Faucet?
What are the best kitchen faucets? I’ve listed them in detail down below, but if you don’t feel like wading through all of those kitchen faucets reviews check out these. They’re the top three of the best kitchen sink faucets, and if you pick any one of them, you should do just fine!
Best Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
This faucet has a limited lifetime warranty from Delta. It features DIAMOND Seal Technology, and all the holes on the spray nozzle are Touch-Clean, so they stay open. You get 59 inches of spray hose with this faucet, and it can reach up to 20 inches from the holder. → Check Delta 9178-AR-DST Kitchen Faucet on Amazon.com
Best Pull Out Kitchen Faucet
This is always one of the top rated faucets that I read about. It’s extremely durable with ceramic disc valves that last forever.
It even has a maximum limit for temperature so that you can set your own comfort levels. I also love the Master Clean spray face to reduce unsightly buildup of water minerals. → Check Kohler K-10433-VS Kitchen Faucet on Amazon.com
Best Touch Kitchen Faucet
This faucet is spot resistant, so it stays free of water spots and prints. It also has a Reflex system that offers extremely smooth movement, but it docks securely as well.
The Motion Sense Technology makes this faucet completely hands-free, which is revolutionary for your kitchen and can help you keep everything so much cleaner. → Check Moen 7594ESRS Kitchen Faucet on Amazon.com
Best Kitchen Faucets Reviews
Delta Faucet 9178-AR-DST Leland Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Magnetic Docking
The Delta kitchen faucet has a beautiful design and great functionality. That’s exactly why I’ve listed it as the best stainless steel kitchen faucet on this list. In fact, it’s the best kitchen faucet with sprayer and the best kitchen faucet for the money. It’s my favorite model.
This faucet truly has everything in its attractiveness, usefulness and durability. It’s a pull-down model, so you’ll have easy access to a hose, and the DIAMOND Seal Technology means you likely won’t have to replace this product for decades. I have written a lot of Delta faucets reviews, so I feel well versed on this kitchen faucet brand. It stays clean, works properly and looks fantastic in any setting.
- 9.2 x 12 x 9.2 inches;
- 7.3 pounds;
- Available in 3 colors: Arctic stainless, chrome and Venetian bronze.
- High arc spout;
- Can be installed in 1 or 3 holes;
- Touch-Clean Spray Holes mean cleaning the sprayer is simple;
- 360 degree swivel spout;
- DIAMOND Seal Technology;
- Long 59 inch hose with a 20 inch reach.
- A few of the kitchen faucet reviews that I read mentioned the hose being slightly difficult to pull down, but it’s still the best sink faucet in my book.
Again, this is the top kitchen faucet for anyone who’s looking for quality, and that should be everyone! The top kitchen faucets always combine functionality with great form, and that’s truly the case with this Delta model.
Martin J. Sanford
American Standard 4175.300.075 Colony Soft Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
The American Standard 4175.300.075 Colony Soft Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet is made of brass and comes in 3 great colors to match your kitchen décor. The spout swivels with a large radius for ease of use, and the metal lever handle glides open and shut easily. Choose your own spray pattern to make this faucet your own.
- 22 x 14 x 3.3 inches;
- 6.2 pounds;
- Available in 3 colors: Matte black, stainless steel and polished chrome;
- Easy pull down spray;
- Swivel spout;
- Spray pattern is adjustable to fit your needs;
- Durable brass material and metal handle.
- A few of the kitchen sink faucet reviews you might see will mention that leaking was a problem near the nozzle, but it’s important to remember that not everyone can install a kitchen faucet themselves, and sometimes, calling in professionals to do the installation is a good idea;
- The pull down sprayer on this unit sometimes does not click snuggly into place.
I highly recommend the American Standard 4175.300.075 Colony Soft Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet. It has a nice swivel that pivots easily and never snags. The material is durable and long lasting, and I’ve never seen scratching on it. I also love the spout height. It’s not too high and not too low.
Martin J. Sanford
Kohler K-560-VS Bellera Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
The Kohler K-560-VS Bellera Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet is always listed as the best sink faucet in Kohler faucet reviews. It has a long, elegant neck and can be used with a one, two, three or four hole installation.
In addition to having the Dock Netik magnetic docking system, you get three functions with this spray head, and the touch control lets you switch easily from each type of spray. This is a sleek and durable kitchen faucet for any home, and I definitely like the price as well.
- 7.9 x 10.5 x 16.8 inches;
- 7.6 pounds;
- Available in 3 colors: Vibrant stainless steel, polished chrome and oil-rubbed bronze.
- Super Pro Motion technology has a nylon hose and ball, which work quietly and smoothly every time;
- Super high arch, which is beautiful and efficient;
- Dock Netik docking system is magnetic for ease of use;
- Can be installed in a single, double, triple or quadruple hole procedure.
- One kitchen faucets review mentioned some leaking near the base of this faucet, which could be related to improper O-ring installation;
- This faucet is a little on the pricier side.
This kitchen faucet from KOHLER is simple to use and provides an elegant look. It’s also multi-functional and is great when you’re not sure of the installation you want because it can adapt to single, double, triple or quadruple hole sink areas.
Martin J. Sanford
Moen 7594SRS Arbor One-Handle High Arc Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
The Moen 7594SRS Arbor One-Handle High Arc Pull Down Kitchen Faucet is the best Moen kitchen faucet according to Moen kitchen faucet reviews and general kitchen sink faucets reviews.
You can purchase this faucet alone, or you can purchase this Moen faucet along with a high quality Moen garbage disposer for a discounted price.
- 3.5 x 12.2 x 8 inches;
- 6.5 pounds;
- Available in 4 colors: Spot resist stainless steel, oil rubbed bronze, chrome and matte black.
- Smooth operation with the Reflex system and Duralock quick connect technology;
- Rich finish in several color options;
- Lifetime limited warranty;
- Can be installed in one, two or three holes on your sink.
- One review of kitchen faucets I picked up said that the hand
- le became loose after only a few months of use, but keep in mind that this was an isolated incident.
Again, Moen faucets reviews always list the Moen 7594SRS Arbor One-Handle High Arc Pull Down Kitchen Faucet as the best faucet in the Moen line, and I couldn’t agree more. If you’re interested in matching other Moen kitchen plumbing and hardware to your faucet, I highly recommend this model as one of the top faucets from Moen that’s currently available.
Martin J. Sanford
Delta Faucet 9159-AR-DST Trinsic Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
The Delta Faucet 9159-AR-DST Trinsic Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet is one of the best single handle kitchen faucet models that I work with. It has a high arc with a swivel spout that goes all the way around for access to your entire sink.
The design of this Delta faucet is clean and simple, and it’s available in four different colors to match your personal taste and kitchen design.
- 9.2 x 12 x 9.2 inches;
- 7.7 pounds;
- Available in 4 colors: Arctic stainless, chrome, champagne bronze and matte black.
- Simple, elegant design looks great in any kitchen;
- Touch Clean spray holes for easy cleaning of mineral buildup;
- 59 inch hose on the spray wand and a 20 inch reach.
- Some of the Delta kitchen faucet reviews that I’ve seen have mentioned that installation was a little tricky with this model, so you may want to consider hiring a professional for the installation if you’re not comfortable;
- Slightly pricier for the quality of product you’ll receive;
- Several reviewers of this model said that it had trouble staying on the chosen mode of spray or regular flow, but again, this could be an installation issue.
This faucet from Delta is a great choice for any home. It can be installed in either a one, two or three hole sink, and I love the Delta Magna Tite Docking spray, which always stays in place.
All in all, I believe this to be a top notch kitchen faucet for any home. In addition, Delta backs this faucet and all of its products with a limited lifetime warranty.
Martin J. Sanford
KOHLER K-596-CP Simplice Single-Hole Pull-down Kitchen Faucet
The KOHLER K-596-CP Simplice Single-Hole Pull-down Kitchen Faucet has a strong metal construction with a high arch and a 360 degree rotation. You get top quality clearance for any type of sink or kitchen activities. It’s super easy to fill pots or wash large amounts of dishes in this sink.
I also love the quality finishes that Kohler offers with this model. Again, Kohler faucets reviews tell me that this kitchen faucet can also be purchased along with a high quality garbage disposer from Kohler or by itself.
- 28.8 x 12 x 3 inches;
- 6.1 pounds;
- Available in 3 colors: Polished chrome, vibrant stainless and matte black.
- Compact function spray head with three different functions;
- Simple installation;
- Single control means there’s only one hole for installation, and you can have much more counter space for more important items;
- Buildup on the spray surface isn’t a problem with the Master Clean technology from Kohler.
- Several of the kitchen sink faucet reviews I read said that this product was slightly more expensive than some of the other options that had the same features, but you get what you pay for, and this is a quality product;
- Fine mist leaks are rather frequent if you don’t install the O-rings correctly;
- Water pressure may also be an issue with this kitchen faucet.
When you’re not sure what faucet to get for your kitchen, the KOHLER K-596-CP Simplice Single-Hole Pull-down Kitchen Faucet is always a good choice. It offers a simple metal construction and an elegant overall design and finish.
Kitchen sink faucet reviews continually list it as a favorite, and I personally love the high arch and range of rotation positions that are available. It’s an easy to use and easy to maintain faucet that can work in any kitchen.
Martin J. Sanford
KOHLER K-10433-VS Forte Single Control Pullout Kitchen Sink Faucet
The KOHLER K-10433-VS Forte Single Control Pullout Kitchen Sink Faucet is one of the best pull out kitchen faucet models from KOHLER. As you will see in my brands section below, KOHLER is a cult favorite, and many people swear by them. I happen to be one of these people and love the plumbing products and accessories that KOHLER puts out.
This KOHLER faucet is always either at or near the top in KOHLER kitchen faucet reviews, and I definitely agree. I love its simple and elegant design and easy usability and the fact that it is available in five colors, which is more than any other model on this article on kitchen sink faucets reviews.
- 11.2 x 10.5 x 11.8 inches;
- 5 pounds;
- Available in 5 colors: Vibrant stainless, vibrant brushed nickel, vibrant brushed bronze, polished chrome and brushed chrome.
- High temperature limit on this faucet allows you to pick a maximum temperature that you and your family feel comfortable with;
- Super simply to clean and maintain;
- Made in the USA;
- Super durable and long lasting material;
- Great price for what you’re getting.
- High pressure flow tends to be a problem in the kitchen sink faucets reviews I’ve read;
- The pull out hose has trouble retracting properly sometimes, and the spray head may not click into place with ease.
This another winning kitchen faucet from KOHLER. I like the spray head, and when users have low cabinetry, I tend to recommend this spray head because it’s low but still has a special elegance to it. You can choose this faucet in a number of different colors. Just be sure to watch out for the pressure flow, which may be a problem for some users although this tends to be something that goes awry when installation isn’t performed by a professional.
Martin J. Sanford
Kraus KPF-1602 Single Handle Pull Down Commercial Kitchen Faucet
The Kraus KPF-1602 Single Handle Pull Down Commercial Kitchen Faucet is a commercial grade faucet, but it can easily be used in homes of any kind. Simply keep in mind that because this is a commercial grade product, the price will reflect this. You can purchase the Kraus Single Handle Pull Down Commercial Kitchen Faucet in two colors to match your kitchen’s décor.
- 32.1 x 8.5 x 2.2 inches
- 10.3 pounds
- Available in 2 colors: Chrome and stainless steel
- Heavy duty materials for long lasting quality
- Great for quick pre-rinsing of dishes
- Excellent choice for commercial kitchens in hotels, restaurants, cafeterias, schools or bars
- Switches automatically from sprayer to faucet and back again
- Not a good choice if you aren’t expressly looking for a commercial style pre-rinse faucet;
- Spray power is not always top quality with this faucet even though aerated flow tends to work quite nicely;
- Hand sprayer will never be quite as powerful as the regular faucet flow.
Again, keep in mind that this is a commercial grade product, so it’s probably best for hotels, bars, restaurants and other commercial establishments. With that being said, it is possible to use this faucet in your home or apartment as well, and it can actually be a great addition to homes where heavy cooking is done on a regular basis.
Martin J. Sanford
Delta 980T-SSSD-DST Pilar Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
The Delta 980T-SSSD-DST Pilar Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet is another great model from Delta according to all of the Delta kitchen faucets reviews that I’ve read. The faucet features a high arc and has a two hole installation.
The Magna Tite docking system lets you pull the sprayer down easily, and it also clicks back into place in a cinch. You can take the hose out of the faucet in any direction, and you have 59 inches at your disposal.
- 10.6 x 15 x 10.6 inches;
- 7.5 pounds;
- Available in 3 colors: Stainless, Venetian bronze and chrome.
- Magna Tite docking system uses magnets to make docking a cinch;
- DIAMOND Seal Technology;
- Two hole installation;
- Design fuses nature with up-to-date technology;
- Americans with Disabilities Act;
- Energy and water saving.
- When you turn this product off or on, there is often a big thudding sound that accompanies the function, and this may be bothersome to some people;
- Some users who purchased this item claimed that the product did not come with a user manual for troubleshooting and proper use;
- Temperature consistently and water pressure and flow may be issues if the product is not installed properly;
- This product is one of the more expensive items on this list considering the quality you’ll be receiving.
This kitchen faucet from Delta has a lot of great qualities, and the design in sleek and chic. It has a high, elegant arc, but beware if you have low cabinets. I love the design and simplicity of this product, and it even saves on energy and water.
Martin J. Sanford
Moen 7594ESRS Arbor With Motion Sense One-Handle High Arc Pull Down Kitchen Faucet Featuring Reflex
The Moen 7594ESRS Arbor With Motion Sense One-Handle High Arc Pull Down Kitchen Faucet Featuring Reflex is one of the best Moen kitchen faucets that I’ve worked with, and that’s why I have it on the list! It has patented Spot Resist stainless steel that keeps fingerprints and spots from water at bay, and there’s a Reflect system that offers easy and smooth operation every time you turn on the tap.
Finally, don’t forget that according to touch faucet reviews, you can purchase this best touch kitchen faucet individually or for a discounted price, you can get both the faucet and a quality garbage disposer from Moen.
- 26.5 x 14.8 x 4.1 inches;
- 12.3 pounds;
- Available in 3 colors: Spot resist stainless, oil rubbed bronze and chrome.
- Duralock quick connect system included;
- Can be installed with one, two or three holes;
- Escutcheon is included;
- Many touch kitchen faucets reviews mentioned the excellent Motion Sense technology that lets you use this faucet hands-free and keep your kitchen super clean.
- Super smooth operation with the Reflex system;
- This is a more expensive kitchen faucet;
- According to some of the best kitchen sink faucets reviews I’ve read, make sure to watch out for water leaks on this product;
- Even though this item is supposed to have Spot Resist on it, some users said that fingerprints and water spots were a problem.
Here’s another Moen faucet that offers high quality materials and easy spraying and water flow. The Motion Sense technology works great and is super valuable for keeping the kitchen as clean as possible.
Remember that you can also purchase the Moen 7594ESRS Arbor along with a garbage disposal that is also from Moen to save money on both items. Moen makes exceptional faucets and exceptional garbage disposals as well.
Martin J. Sanford
What Are the Top Faucet Brands?
Who makes the top kitchen faucets? Check out my list of the top kitchen faucet brands you can choose from:
Delta is part of the Masco Corporation, and it is one of the best kitchen faucets brands on the market right now. Delta faucets use several types of technology, including Diamond Seal Valve Technology, Water Sense, Touch2O Technology and others.
One of the things that many top rated faucet brands don’t have is a lifetime warranty on their faucets, but Delta warrants all of their products and materials, and they can replace any item that has been proven defective after installation. I especially love the Delta Touch2O Technology for touch free faucets. All of the products and finishes from Delta are top of line, making them one of the best brands of kitchen faucets out there right now.
Moen is another of the best faucet brands. Moen has been in the business of making kitchens and bathrooms look better for more than five decades. They have a full line of top rated faucets, and they also have a number of stellar accessories that can match your Moen faucet, sink and kitchen amazingly.
Along with your purchase of a Moen faucet, you’ll get a lifetime warranty, and this will be good for all items that you purchase originally from Moen. Moen often claims that they are the number one business on earth for the best kitchen faucets, and I wouldn’t put it past them. They are definitely on my short list for the best kitchen faucet brand.
I love Kohler, so often times for me, this is the best brand of kitchen faucets out there. In fact, you’ll find me recommending Kohler to a lot of people who are new to buying faucets and have no idea of the best brand kitchen faucet.
Kohler claims that they are king in the industry of faucets, and it’s true they are definitely the best brand of faucets where some models are concerned. Kohler started making faucets all the way back in the 1870s, and they have innovated many of the plumbing products we use today on a daily basis.
For one of the best kitchen faucet brands that is made in America, try American Standard. You’ll see this brand on a lot of the best sink faucets out there. Just check the next time you use one of the top rated kitchen faucets you read about here.
This brand makes tons of different building and plumbing products and specialize in high performance faucets, whirlpool tubs, sinks and other home products. American Standard has been in business for more than 140 years, making them one of the oldest kitchen faucet brands on this list!
Kitchen faucet reviews often list Kraus as one of the top faucet brands as well. Kraus has a huge selection of the best rated kitchen faucet designs that are sleek and modern. They also make other items for your kitchen, including kitchen sinks that are durable and last a lifetime and plumbing products.
Everything that you buy from Kraus includes a lifetime warranty, and it’s important to note that all items from Kraus are handmade. I love the smooth handle operation of all of the faucets from this excellent brand, and I truly believe them to be the best faucet brand that also makes amazing stainless steel sinks!
Have you ever heard of Grohe? I have a colleague that I work with who continually says that Grohe is the best faucet manufacturer he has worked with, and I’d have to agree in many instances.
Grohe is the 3rd biggest maker of good kitchen faucets in the country. They have an abundance of super technology that makes each of their products top of the line, including Silk Move cartridges for operation without friction, Star Light Chrome finishes and Dream Spray spray heads.
All products from Grohe come with an excellent warranty. Commercial products have a 1 year warranty while home products tend to have lifetime warranties.
Finally, you can’t have a list of the best brand kitchen faucets without Danze. This is a brand that is constantly listed in the faucet brands reviews I read.
What’s different about Danze is that they’re a little funky as far as their designs and business practices go, and I mean this in the best of ways. They are a young company, and the products they make are truly unique and different. They’re goal since their foundation has been to delight and surprise their customers. In this way, if you’re looking for something special for a stylish kitchen, Danze may be just the company that you need.
Different Types of Kitchen Faucets Available
For your convenience, I’ve compiled a list of different types of kitchen faucets, so that you can understand what suits you best:
Pull Out Kitchen Faucets
Pull down faucets are in a nice smooth shape and tend to be higher than pull out faucets, which are lower and feature a shorter and stubbier faucet neck. You will be able to have a spray hose in your pull out faucet, but keep in mind that your spray options may be limited with this type of head.
There will also be a little bit of splash back with this type of faucet, but I always recommend a pull out faucet when you have limited cupboard space above your sink. As stated, this is simply a shorter faucet by far than the pull down versions.
Lastly, with a pull out faucet, you will be able to have a longer hose, so you might even be able to fill a large pot on your countertop instead of putting the pot in your sink, for example.
Pull Down Kitchen Faucets
Pull down faucets may seem like the same thing as pull out faucets, but these two types of faucets are actually quite different. Pull down faucets tend to be taller and are often in the shape of an upside down letter U.
Even though both pull down and pull out faucets have spray hoses is in them, pull down kitchen faucets tend to have more spray options, and this can make it easier to fill up pots or rinse out pans, for example.
Because of the nice, smooth shape of pull down faucets, you’re less likely to get kinks in your spray hose a well. You should definitely look out for the height of your kitchen cabinets above your sink with these kinds of faucets, however. They tend to be taller.
Commercial Kitchen Faucets
Commercial kitchen faucets can be used in a commercial setting. For example, you might want one of these types of faucets in a prep area of a restaurant or café. They are great for hotel kitchens and other places that manufacture or process food as well. They’re also good for locations that need to clean large numbers of dishes because.
Commercial faucets tend to have a long neck that features a coil wrapped around a faucet hose. The faucet hose will be extremely long so that you can move it, twist it and turn it any way you want.
Touchless Kitchen Faucets
Touchless kitchen faucets are as their name implies as well. You don’t have to grasp a handle to turn on these faucets. Most faucet brands offer touchless faucets, and they can be quite useful.
First, they’re great for children who are just learning to wash their own hands and fill their own cups. They are also great when you have full hands or extremely dirty hands that you don’t want to have to use to turn on your faucet. Naturally, touchless faucets are going to set you back a little more than regular faucets.
Single Handle Kitchen Faucet
When it comes to the handles on your kitchen faucets, there are two main choices. Single handle kitchen faucets are just that. They have one handle to control the temperature and pressure of the water instead of one handle for hot and one handle for cold.
Many homeowners favor single handle faucets because they’re simple to operate, and they tend to be cheaper in price than two handle faucets. In addition, you’ll get more counter space with this type of faucet because you won’t have to have holes for the hot and cold handles. In fact, the look of one single faucet behind your sink is clean and simple, which can look extremely elegant.
Two Handle Kitchen Faucet
As the name implies, two handle kitchen faucets have two handles, one each for hot and cold water. With this type of faucet, you’re going to have better control of the overall temperature of your water, which is nice when you want to get that exact feel. For example, you’ll want a certain temperature if you’re putting water in a foot bath or if you’d like to drink a cold glass.
Two handle kitchen faucets are also nice because you can obtain a more specific flow and pressure for your water. There are certainly a few downsides to this type of faucet as well. First, they tend to be more expensive when you compare them to single handle faucets. In addition, they’re a bit more difficult to install.
Wall Mount Kitchen Faucets
Wall mount faucets may sometimes be used in commercial settings as well as the other commercial faucets that I mentioned above. Plainly put, wall mount kitchen faucets are mounted to the wall that sits behind your sink. This may mean that the faucet is in Formica or tile on your sink’s backsplash.
Many commercial settings like to use wall mount kitchen faucets because they offer more room in your sink. This can be beneficial when you need to fill up large pots or wash a large number of dishes. Keep in mind that most wall mount faucets feature two handles for hot and cold.
Tips for Choosing the Best Kitchen Faucet
When it comes to choosing the best sink faucet, you certainly need to read kitchen sink faucet reviews. But you should also take some tips and tricks into consideration. A little advice about buying the best quality kitchen faucet can go a long way!
Check out the holes in your sink. How many do you have?
If you are replacing an old faucet in your kitchen, keep in mind that it’s possible you won’t be putting in a faucet that requires the same number of holes as your last model. Be sure to match the number of holes, drill new ones or find extra uses for extra holes.
Do you know how to install a good kitchen faucet?
Installation of a new kitchen faucet can either be a breeze or a complicated project that could take days or even weeks. You often don’t have weeks to be out a faucet in your kitchen, so either be sure you can do the installing yourself or hire someone to do it for you.
Buying handles for a top kitchen faucet is a whole other story.
When it comes to choosing a faucet, handles are key. You can either have one handle to control both the water pressure and the temperature of the water, or you can get a faucet that comes with two handles. With this latter type, you’ll be able to control the water temperature and pressure better, but you’ll pay a bit more.
The best rated kitchen faucets have attached sprayers, so look for these!
These days, most of the best rated faucets come with sprayers, but there are a few models that don’t have them. If you want to choose from the top faucets, only consider those with sprayers. They will definitely come in handy and will be worth any added cost.
Keep in mind that you might need to repair even the best quality kitchen faucets.
Even the top kitchen faucets get old and need fixing. Make sure that you either know how to fix the kitchen faucet yourself or have someone in mind who can do the work. In addition, remember that having a warranty will always come in handy when repairs are needed. The top rated kitchen sink faucets always come with warranties.
Consider whether you have or need a water filtration system with your kitchen faucet.
If you need or desire a water filtration system with your faucet, consider getting a faucet that has a filtration system already inside of it. You can read kitchen faucets reviews to see which filtration models are the best.
Kitchen Faucet FAQ
Should I try to install my own kitchen faucet?
Many people forget about the installation process when it comes to purchasing a new one. The truth is that some of the best kitchen faucets can be difficult to install while others are a breeze. Hiring someone to install a kitchen faucet for you can be expensive, so what you decide is important when it comes to money.
What I recommend is that you read the kitchen faucet reviews that go along with the faucet you’re purchasing. If the faucets reviews say that the installation is simple, go ahead and try it yourself. Otherwise, I would hire a professional to come in.
What’s the best way to clean a good kitchen faucet?
Keep in mind that many of the top kitchen faucets have special finishes on them to keep them looking sparkling clean and spot resistant. You shouldn’t choose just any type of cleaner on these finishes as you may end up damaging them.
Instead, use a mild soap and a shining cloth to clean your faucet. If mineral deposits start to clog up the holes in the spout, you may want to use a decalcifier there as well. Stay away from steel wool, bleach, ammonia and other harsh chemicals and utensils.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of a touchless faucet?
Some of the best faucets for kitchen work are touchless because they keep your faucet clean even when your hands are filthy. These are also great faucets for kids who tend to have dirty hands and may have trouble turning the faucet on and off.
On the other hand, touchless faucets tend to be more expensive. In addition, some motion sensors are easier to use than others, and if you have any trouble with the motion sensor mechanism, it can be a hassle just to get water out of your tap.
Is a single handled or two handled kitchen faucet better?
One of the biggest choices you’ll need to make when it comes to choosing the best faucet for your kitchen is whether or not you want two handles on your faucet. The positives of two handles are many. First, they’re easier to control temperature and water pressure with. Second, they often look classier and more elegant.
On the other hand, some people like the look of the simple single handled faucet. And the best single handle kitchen faucet will still be able to control temperature well. Finally, single handle faucets are slightly less expensive than two handled faucets.
Making the Final Decision on a Kitchen Faucet
It’s time to make a final decision. You asked how to buy a kitchen faucet, and I gave you all the information I would give to my best friend. In my top 10 list, I only listed the best quality faucets so that you’ll have a whole list to choose from.
The rest is up to you now! Try considering all of the factors I’ve discussed, think about how much money you want to spend and look at the hardware you have in place. Making these considerations to start with will help you narrow your decision. Of course, the faucets reviews I’ve provided should help immensely as well.
Truly hope I was able to help you find the best kitchen faucet for your family and your home, and good luck on your shopping and installation! I promise that you’ll be so glad that you took the time to do some research and read my reviews of kitchen faucets. It’s worth the time and energy spent!